What is UGC- NET exam and Who appears?
Qualifying UGC-NET Examination is quint essential for appointment as Assistant Professors in Law Colleges and Universities across the country and thus for anyone who wishes to pursue an academic career in India will compulsory have to appear and crack this exam. Further it is also a mandatory requirement for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for PhD.
There are MCQ Based 2 Papers during the Exam where Paper 1 intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper 1 Common for all- with 50 questions and carries 100 marks.
Paper 2 Optional Subject- with 100 questions and carries 200 marks. The LFS Course covers the Law Optional in the said course.
Why Legal Finishing School’s UGC- NET Capsule Course?
- Our Course for UGC-NET 2021 is designed in such a manner to cover both Paper 1 (Common) and Paper 2 (LAW) covering all the 10 subjects.
- Get Top quality Education from 6 UGC-NET Qualified professionals out of which 4 are JRF Qualified meaning that they were from the top scorers of NET examinations and nothing but the BEST GUIDANCE.
- Have Clarity of what NOT to read and understand the priority as per the WAITAGE of the exam by analysing the Question Patter.
- Live Lectures & Continuous Assessment by MOCK TESTS monthly for Preparation.
- Giving equal Importance to both Paper 1 and Paper 2 Optional. The most commonly made mistake by Aspirants is not to give Importance to Paper 1. We have EXPERT EDUCATORS who have cracked the paper with 99.9 Percentile results.
- One on One Personalized Guidance & Attention by Personalized Mentor throughout the UGC- NET examination.
- Reading Material, Key Case Laws & Practice Tests.
- Previous Three Years Paper Analysis and Sharing for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Law.
SYLLABUS PAPER 2 LAW-
The course has been made for 10 subjects of Paper 2 Law as per the Syllabus of UGC -NET.
Module 1 – Jurisprudence
Module 2 – Constitutional and Administrative Law
Module 3 – Public International Law and International Humanitarian Law
Module 4 – Law of Crimes
Module 5 – Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
Module 6 – Commercial Law
Module 7 – Family Law
Module 8 – Environment and Human Rights Law
Module 9 – Intellectual Property Laws and Information Technology Act
Module 10 – Comparative Public Law and Governance Systems
Paper 1- 2000/-
Paper 2 Law- 2500/-
Both Papers – 4000/- (With Discount of 500/-)
Payment Info: Googlepay/Phonepe/Paytm at 7660899180
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/BSH5fg16mpiZWKsc6
Note : Enrollers will be added to whatsapp group within 24 hours once enrolled
DATES: Course Starts from 1st July, 2021
Duration: Till the examination
- Ms. Noopur Goyal
- Mr. Shikhar Gupta
- Ms. Shruti Shukla
- Mr. Rajeev Yadav
- Ms. Smeeksha Pandey
- Mr. Ayushmaan Vatsh
Assistant Professor at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
ABOUT LEGAL FINISHING SCHOOL:
Team LFS aims to give to all law students in India the practical and most accessible experience of learning the law. After having operated since the past few months having served a base of 5000+ participants including students as well as young professionals in our Legal Finishing School family, we look forward to serving more efficiently. We have been organizing panel discussions for better learning and are continuously working to get the best legal luminaries- practitioners, judges and academicians alike for best learning. We also assist and guide the students for internships by linking them to a network of legal professions.
LinkedIn handle: Click Here
CONTACT INFO: 8237244993, LegalFinishing@gmail.com
So if at all decided to Appear UGC- NET, Don’t delay and miss out this chance..
Come Join Us Exclusive Top quality Education from 6 UGC-NET Qualified professionals out of which 4 are JRF Qualified.
Giving equal Importance to both Paper 1 and Paper 2 Optional. We have EXPERT EDUCATORS who have cracked the paper with 99.9 Percentile results. ENROLL TODAY !!