Law Essentials invites Chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for its book to be published with ISBN number.
The writer may talk about the various contemporary legal issues which are relevant in the current legal discourse. Every lawyer is well aware of the importance of writing articles. This opportunity will enable writers to capitalise on the same! This publication will help writers flaunt their analytical skills and add an ISBN number to their CV.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made via email only as MS Word documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Chapter Submission’
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): 1st July, 2021
- Selection of submission: Within 24 hours
- Release of book: 10th July, 2021
1. Abstract (Minimum 300 Words), with at least 5 keywords, along with final paper should be sent by the last date of submission.
2. The title of the paper should be followed by Name of the Author, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email address. Name and details of Co-author (if any) to be added.
3. The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
–MS Word Document and NOT in any other format.
–The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5.
–The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used.
–A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
–Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
–Footnotes should conform to 20th Bluebook Citation.
–The paper shall be original and unpublished.
4. All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected for publication. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
5. Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
6.The length of paper should not be below 1,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed more than 10,000 words (including footnotes).
*The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Essentials Organization.
All entries will be reviewed by the editors before publication.
- All entries will receive the E-Certificate of publication.
- All the published manuscripts will be compiled in our printed book as well as in our E-Book.
- Single authored chapter: INR 500/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
For any queries, write us at email@example.com
For more info visit – lawessential.com