Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law.Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual.The platform holds the vision to provide access to legal information in one click
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Internship as a Content Writer and Editor
- The work includes creating engaging and Informative Legal materials, preparing for content and performing other tasks.
- The candidate should have an academic bent of mind with a keen interest in carrying out Research on recent and current issues.
- The content should be original to the extent possible and must pass plagiarism checker test by using standard tools.Our team will always first approve your work.
- Interns are expected to be spontaneous, creative, excellent in research and communication and writing skills. They are also expected to submit original content of high quality.
We’re looking for
- Someone who understands the direct relationship between growth and content.
- Someone who understands the different types of contents and able to conclude them in term of short notes.
- Prior experience in writing. (This will be great)
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
- Someone who wants to grow with the company
Period of Internship
The internship should be at least for a period of one month starting immediately. It might be extended depending on the performance of the intern.
BA/BBA LLB, LLB pursuing from a recognised law department/university.
- Publication opportunity on KS official website
- Publication Certificate
- Opportunity to join our team
- Certificate on successful completion of Internship
- Opportunity to strengthen your CV
Deadline for applications:
Deadline for submitting the online Form is 10th June 2021. The final selection will happen via Personal interview.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants may apply on this Google Form here.
Note: THIS IS UNPAID and work from home Internship