About the Organization
Team Attorneylex is a Student-run organisation, it is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
In this epoch of information explosion, it has become really difficult to rely on the content available online because of various reasons sometimes it is the authenticity of the content itself, the language of content, wrong citations etc. But we are here to ensure quality content for you, written by experienced writers, checked by professionals. This is a website with a mission to provide legal reporting more accurate, transparent and accessible to everyone.
Along with the other activities the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society that are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
About the Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 8th National Article writing competition for all those who want to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are giving them a chance to show their talent.
TOPIC: Any Contemporary Legal Issue.
Open for all.
Any enrolled student of school/ university/ college, graduate/postgraduates, academicians, advocates, and anyone who can express through the words.
Language: English or Hindi.
The Submission Guidelines Are-
- Word Limit – 1500 – 2000 (inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two co-authors)
- All submission must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition.”
- Write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarised content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 20th Bluebook
The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID.
Single Author – 100/-( Early bird offer Rs.80, till 28th May)
Two Authors – 150/- ( Early bird offer Rs.130, till 28th May )
Three Authors- 200/-( Early bird offer Rs.180, till 28th May)
Last date of payment and registration: June 12, 2021
Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, June 13, 2021
Declaration of Results: June 20, 2021
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 3000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- 2nd Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Top 5 Performers: Free blog publication at Jus Corpus. (Jus Corpus Law Journal is a HeinOnline and J-Gate Indexed Law Journal, so the blogs will get the maximum reach)
- Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Punjab National Bank
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- PUNB0018300
Click here to register,
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463
Gaurav – 09616696008