ABOUT THE ORGANISER:
All India Legal Forum, the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe, is a dream online platform that aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. All India Legal Forum also houses a blog that addresses contemporary issues in any field of law. We at All India Legal Forum don’t just publish blogs, we also guide the authors when their research paper is not up to the mark.
All India Legal Forum is pleased to have the support of a diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr. Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more.
ABOUT THE QUIZ SERIES:
We are elated to inform you that the All India Legal Forum will be completing one year of its formation in May 2021. This has been an incredible journey for the organization and all the stakeholders involved. On this occasion, The Marketing Board of All India Legal Forum is thereby going to conduct the 1st National Virtual Quiz Series. The competition would last 5 days, starting from 18th May 2021 till 22nd May 2021 and would be sub-divided into 5 stages revolving around Constitutional Law, Banking Law, Criminal Law, Contract law and IPR (Patent Law) respectively.
We bring this quiz series for you to enhance and add on to your existing legal knowledge about the aforementioned subjects. The questions will be of top-notch quality to test your knowledge about the subject to its core and also examine the practical applicability of the same. The Participants can participate in the series from any place with the use of their Computer, Laptop and Mobile phone with a good internet connection. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all the participants. We hope you are as excited as we are.
We welcome all students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course
DATES OF THE SERIES:
- The quiz on Constitutional Law will be held on the 18th May, 2021.
- The quiz on Banking Law will be held on the 19th May, 2021.
- The quiz on Criminal Law will be held on the 20th May, 2021.
- The quiz on Contract law will be held on the 21st May, 2021.
- The quiz on IPR (Patent Law) will be held on the 22nd May, 2021.
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Top 3 participants will get Meritorious Certificates.
- Top 5 participants will get Internship Opportunities at Shiv Shakti Associates.
- Top 6-10 participants will get Internship Opportunities at Vidhi Parivartan.
- Top 11-15 participants will get Internship Opportunities at Kannon Sangrah.
- Google form link – Click Here
- Last date of registration is 16th May, 2021 (Sunday) at 11:59 AM
- Registration fees – Rs 30/- only
- Paytm and Google Pay at 7014286027
- After payment of the registration fees kindly send a screenshot to the above-mentioned number and the same is to be uploaded in Google Form.
- NOTE – In regard to seat constraints, we will be offering limited seats by keeping nominal registration charges Rs 30/- only just in the regard of easy allocation of 100 seats with respect to first-come, first-serve basis. As our organisation is a student-run platform, we will not be capable of providing any monetary benefit to you for the same.
- On successful registration, a detailed description regarding the Quiz Series will be mailed to the participants.
For any queries and clarifications contact us at, or write to us at
Contact No: 9575086228 (Ms. Mahimashree Kar, Public Relations Manager)
For more details, kindly visit the website of All India Legal Forum https://allindialegalforum.in/.