ABOUT ACADEMY OF BANKING AND FINANCIAL AFFAIRS:
Academy of Banking and Financial Affairs, All India Legal Forum believes in the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform for all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance. Banking has been a foremost sector that has reformed the country’s economy to a great extent. From its old paradigm of capital, labour and technology, the country’s economic growth has shifted its gaze towards the mobilization of savings, their investments and returns. Reforms in the banking sector have led the country’s economy to a high peak. Its tremendous growth has always enlightened the country to keep improving its functions and facilities.
The vision of the Academy is to provide training with the necessary knowledge and required skills to promote financial services in the rural sector and financial inclusiveness in the country as a whole. It has been established to develop intellectual leadership and capabilities in the field of banking, capital markets and other financial services. It aims to generate scholarship and work as a think tank for the robustness and soundness of the banking sector. To bring better analytical clarity at national, regional and global levels, the Academy seeks to engage public and private stakeholders for working together on the exchange of ideas, policy recommendations and allied regulatory issues. Through the research, we undertake and the events we organise, we seek to create and share knowledge, to engage stakeholders in an exchange of ideas, and to enhance the appreciation of legal and regulatory issues. We aim to bring greater theoretical and analytical clarity to these issues, to examine their policy impact, and to be a catalyst for ideas on how to improve banking and financial systems at the national, regional and global levels.
The primary vision of the Academy is to encourage study and research in Banking Law and Finance Law. It is going to focus on disseminating ideas and promoting research through a large network of competent professionals such as regulators, academicians, practitioners, industry experts and students.
It also aims at:
- To act as a platform and engage bankers, lawyers, policymakers, regulators and academia in exchange for ideas and capacity building.
- To offer the advisory solution on related issues.
- To focus on important aspects of banking and financial laws so as to generate new insights into scholarly value and policy relevance.
- To work in close association regulators like RBI, SEBI, CCI and other bodies like National Stock Exchange (NSE), Institute of Banking and Finance (IFBI), Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICIA).
- Capacity building initiatives in the discipline.
- Providing a platform for research, training and consultation in the domain of Banking and Finance Law.
- Providing a platform for students to interact with field experts in the field of Banking and Finance Laws and to grab the opportunities in this developing field of law.
Intern – Academy of Banking and Financial Affairs
You will be working under the Academy of Banking and Financial Affairs for the duration of your internship. You will be required to research on Banking Law and Finance Law. You will have the opportunity to interact with field experts in the field of Banking and Finance Laws and further get a chance to enhance your training and consultation skills in this domain.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for one month.
One Month starting from 5th April 2021 to 7th May 2021
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further enhance their research skills.
- A certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of one month.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
There is no stipend involved.
Applications must include a Curriculum Vitae in pdf format, not exceeding 2 pages.
Applicants are required to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be made with the Subject of the email as ‘Application for Internship’.
The applications must be submitted on or before March 31st, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Selected students will be called for an interview and will be selected accordingly.
For querries, please mail at email@example.com.