About LAW TALES
Welcome to our Realm, Law Tales, the perfect platform to fulfill your academic needs. We are here to assist you in all the ups and downs of your academic profile. We as a community work to make the process of grabbing knowledge your piece of cake and to help you overcome all the obstacles.
We, the faction of ardent people are presenting you a platform to bring you the latest updates of the legal world to widen your awareness for the legal community and to prevent you from falling back in dialogues over legal concepts and updates.
Above all, we also provide you the platform to give wings to your talent by getting your articles published to help you spread awareness among the legal enthusiasts.
About the Competition
Law Tales is organizing it’s 4th National Article Writing competition in knowledge partnership with ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM.
Single Authorship: Rs. 80
Co-Authorship: Rs. 100
- Submit your documents in .doc or .docs format only.
- Submission to be made at email@example.com
- The Cover Page should consist of the Name and College of the Author along with the Title and Theme of the Article.
- Article needs to be original; any case of plagiarism found shall lead to disqualification.
- Word-limit: 800-1000 words.
- Plagiarism must be below 20%.
- Article shall be judged on Legal, Factual, Argumentative, and Analytical aspect.
- Main Body: Times New Roman, 12 pts.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10 pts.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for the Main Body
- Word limit and plagiarism limit should be strictly followed.
- Exceeding of any one of them will lead to rejection of the Article.
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to first pay the fee amount through any means mentioned below.
- Google Pay/Phonepe/Paytm- 7000451833
- UPI ID- pkushagra03-1@okhdfcbank
- Account Transfer:
- Account Number- 102994100000060
Account Holder Name- Kushagra Pandya
IFSC Code- YESB0001029
Bank Name & Branch- Yes Bank, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh.
- After the completion of payment, the participants need to fill the registration form: https://forms.gle/2hGt4gtA92BSA8wp7
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- Cash Prize for Top 2 positions and guaranteed publication in monthly magazine May 2020 Issue along with a certificate of Excellence.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000 + Incentives
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 7,000+ Incentives
- 3rd Prize : Rs. 5,000 + Incentives
- 20% extra discount to the top 2 position holders in online courses offered by Law Tales.
- Opportunity to be the part of the Law Tales team for Winner.
- Next 3 will be awarded a certificate of Appreciation.
- Guaranteed Publication of Top 5 Articles on Law Tales Website.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th February 2021
- Final Draft Submission: 25th February 2021
- Results: 1st March 2021.
- Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp at: 7000451833/9453983747