About the Organization
Team Attorneylex is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. We aim to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, case analysis, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
Along with the other activities the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society which are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
About the Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 5th National Article writing competition for all those who want to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are giving them a chance to show their talent.
TOPIC: Any Contemporary Legal Issue.
Any enrolled student of school/ university/ college, graduate/postgraduates, academicians, advocates, and anyone who can express through the words.
Language: English or Hindi.
The Submission Guidelines Are-
- Word Limit – 1500 – 2000 (inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two co-authors)
- All submission must be sent at email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition.”
- Write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarised content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 19th Bluebook
The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID.
Single Author – 100/-( Early bird offer Rs.80, till 25th January )
Two Authors – 150/- ( Early bird offer Rs. 130, till 25th January )
Three Authors- 200/-( Early bird offer Rs. 180, till 25th January )
Last date of payment and registration: February 12, 2021
Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, February 13, 2021
Declaration of Results: 18 February 2021
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Merit + Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Article publication on the website/Journal + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Punjab National Bank
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- PUNB0018300
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463
Gaurav – 09616696008