Legal Foxes Law Times has called for papers. The last date to submit is 5th February, so send your papers now!
About Legalfoxes Law Times
Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034] [INDEXED] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Why Legalfoxes Law Times ?
- Fast Track procedure of publication
- Viewers and readers worldwide
- Get Professional and excellent publication experience
Special Packages for Research Scholars, law Professors and LLM Candidiates
Call for Papers
Legalfoxes Law Times calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Indexed at 6 databases
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International
Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Free certificate courses to top 10 Authors worth Rs 4000 each (Will be provided after complete publication of this issue).
- Top 3 Authors will get trophies + Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 15 Authors will get certificate of merit
- Top 10 Authors will get medals.
- Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
- 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors.
- Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem – Centre for Conflict and online Dispute Resolution (www.justiceremedem.com).
- Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their blog on Legalfoxes and Journal website for Free.
- Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors will get a chance to work as Blog Writer and Blog Editor at Legalfoxes.
To submit the paper, click here. – https://forms.gle/8twkCkAMu6x8cayK6
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the form.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
The last date to submit is 5th Feb 2021.
- Single authored manuscript: Rs. 550/-
- Co-authored manuscript: Rs. 850/-
- Manuscript submitted by 3 authors: Rs. 1100/-
E-mail ID: editor.foxeslawtimes[at]gmail.com
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551
Categories:Call For Papers, Opportunities
Leave a Reply