About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
Memo Pundits is delighted to organise a webinar on ‘Fundamentals of Arbitration Moots.’ The session would focus on the practical nuances of the arbitration moots which would help the attendees to be better prepared for their next arbitration moot.
About the Speaker
Tushar Behl is a 2020 graduate from the School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Currently he is working as a Legal Consultant at the Supreme Court Committee on Road Safety, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and also assisting Justice (Retd.) Abhay Manohar Sapre as his Arbitration Associate. In 2019 he was felicitated for ‘Excellence in Mooting and Extra-Curricular Activities’ by Sr. Advocate Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala, President, International Council of Jurists, London.
During law school, Tushar represented his University in several international and national moot court competitions such as the NLSIU-Trilegal International Arbitration Moot, FDI International Arbitration Moot, and the DSNLU-CCI National Moot as a part of the Best-Oralist Team. Presently, Tushar has been regularly mentoring teams for various National and International moot court competitions as well as ADR.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 6th December 2020
- Time: 5PM – 6PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Dec 6, 2:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Dec 6 2020
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.*
- Interested students can click here and fill the registration form for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click Here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. The participants must register themselves for the webinar.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. The participant is required to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. The participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared within 5 days of the webinar or they will lose their eligibility for the certificate.
6. If the criteria are complied with, the certificate shall be mailed in a week’s time.