About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institute is an Independent, non-partisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our aim is to conduct high quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and to work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About the International Conference & Summit
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a two-day International Conference & Summit on “Business & Economy” on 25-26 February, 2023. The objective of the Summit is to provide the legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present and discuss their research and update society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Business and Economics. The Conference aims to provide law students, researchers, PhD Scholars, etc. to present their research and help in the development of society. Its main aim is to develop students, researchers, and PhD Scholars, academia etc. with confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
The event will comprise of panel discussions with various experts from the related fields, along with bureaucrats and guests from the Ministry. Simultaneously, there will be sessions of paper presentations where students, professionals etc. can present their papers on their respective topics. These Parallel Sessions will be held in association with various Universities and Colleges through Hybrid Mode.
Business and Economy: Issues and Challenges
Topics & Sub-Themes
- Contemporary challenges to Taxation, Corporate/ Commercial & Banking Sector.
- Prospects & challenges: Pre & Post Budget.
- Changing dimensions of Telecom regulations globally.
- Reconvincing the global trade finance ecosystem & impact of Covid 19 in International trade.
- Environment: Economic growth, Development & Sustainability.
- Kunming-Montreal Agreement 2022: GDP Evaluation, The Roadmap to 2030 & 2050
- Green infrastructure, Green finance & Green washing
- Electric Vehicle: The future of Transportation sector.
- Employability & Gig-Economy: Issues & Challenges.
- Agriculture in India: Industry overview, allied industries, Investment, Government initiatives & the Farm Bill.
- Government acquisitions towards the development of Infrastructure.
- Education Sector: Analysis, contribution in Economic sector, Investment by private/public bodies.
- Sports sector: the Economic outlook through the Pandemic.
- The IT Sector and the Artificial Intelligence: Influence, marketing, challenges & New trends.
- Deepfake Technology : About, threats, issues, challenges, regulations, impact on economy
- Comprehensive analysis of the All India Economic Strategy 2035 with respect to the Power & Energy Sector.
- The role of Insurance in world economy affecting different sectors.
- Make in India: A way to strengthen the Indian Economy.
- Impact of Russia-Ukraine war on Russia’s revenue from energy since Russia is a major oil producer & it contributes to approx. 10% of world’s oil production.
- Rethinking Business strategies & Social Policy.
- Role of International Commercial Arbitration in adjudicating disputes.
- Medical industry & biotechnology.
- Relationship between LGBT inclusion & economic development.
- Foreign portfolios in Indian market.
- Role of NGos/NPOs in socio-economic development.
- Impact of privatization of PSUs on Indian Economy.
- Role of PSU’s in the upliftment of society.
- Changing dimension of E-commerce over physical market.
- Digital frauds as threat to the economy.
- Impact & Role of social media in the growth of Businesses & influence on Economy: An Analysis.
- Globalization & Intellectual Property Rights viz-a-viz economic development.
- Sustainable development goals & 2030 development agenda.
- Impact of Tourism industry on Indian Economy.
- Upcoming challenges in the Aviation Industry.
Please Note : These sub-themes are indicative and not exhaustive. The authors can select any other related topic that can cover both legal and non-legal aspects of the main theme.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Kindly do not submit the same paper and abstract to any other journal / book/ website etc.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of 250-350 words and author(s) affiliation with a minimum of 5 keywords. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Author’s Info to be attached:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to a maximum of three (3) persons.
- Indian Law Institutes (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 3000 – 6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes)
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The email should entail the following:
- Abstract (without the author’s details).
- Cover Letter [with the name(s), institutional affiliation(s), and contact details of the author(s)].
- Abstracts & research papers should strictly be submitted at Google Form Link only. Notification of the selection of abstracts shall be sent to the participants within two or three days from the date of submission of abstracts.
How to Register and Submit?
To Register as a Presenter & to submit the Abstract : Click here
To Register as an attendee : Click here
Registration Details :
- Paper presentation / Submission / Registration Fees for students / researchers/ Professionals / Academicians
- Single Author : Rs 1,200/-
- Co-Author (2 or more) : Rs. 2,000/-
- Foreign Nationals
- Author/Co- Author (2 or more) : $ 50/-
- Participation fees for attending the Panel discussions : Rs 1,500/- per candidate, where the attendees will be a part of the discussion and they will be able to ask their questions to the panel.
*Please note that in case the co-authorship is a combination of student and professional, then the registration fees to be paid will be of the co-authorship of professionals.
* Please Note : The fees is non-refundable for all categories
- Payment Details:
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute
- Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- Branch Name – Faridabad Greenfield Branch
- IFSC – UBIN0932663
- AGISS Research Institute shall select remarkable papers presented during the Conference, post the successful conclusion of the review process.
- Subsequently, the selected articles shall be published in a Book on Business, Economics & Corporate Laws to be published by AGISS Research Institute through an International Publisher or Indian Publisher with International Repute.
- Rest of the Articles shall be published in the articles section of the website of our Think Tank.
- Certainty of publication of all papers received either in a book or in the article section of the think tank.
- Certificate of Participation to all the attendees.
- Certificate of Presentation to all the presenters.
- Hybrid mode (Online & Offline)
- Offline Venue:
- The Last date for Abstract Submission: February 15, 2023 (till 11:59 PM IST)
- Final notification of selected abstracts: within 48 hours of abstract submission
- Last date of Registration as an attendee/participant: February 18, 2023 (till 11:59 PM IST)
- The Last date for Submission of the full paper: February 15, 2023
- Two-day Conference dates: February 25 & 26, 2023
Adv. Pratishtha Majumdar, Director, Executive Council, AGISS: 9718082959
Adv. Devesh Maurya, Director, Executive Council, AGISS: 9807679324
Dr. Suvesh Kumar, Founder, AGISS: 8587012770
Or you can e-mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org