NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India in 1986. The National Law School of India University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA) aims to enhance the intellectual property knowledge base and research capabilities of the country in general and the NLSIU in particular.
The centre attempts to achieve these aims through a two-pronged strategy. Firstly, it attempts to disseminate information on intellectual property rights with a view to creating awareness in the public in general. Secondly, it initiates research into relatively unexplored and novel areas.
About the Internship
The Centre (Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy (CIPRA)) will be accepting internship applications from interested students.
- Mode: Offline
- Location: Bangalore
- Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM
No more than 5 students for a month
- Writing an original 1000-1200 word small article each week.
- Make one presentation at the end of the month on any topic that they have worked on during the month.
- The internship will be considered to be complete only on the submission of four original pieces on any area of IPR.
- The interns will assist the research associates with any tasks as required.
Intake of Interns
Only 10 students will be given the slot every month including offline and online internship
The duration of the Internship Opportunity at CIPRA NLSIU is a minimum of 30 days
Only 3rd, 4th and 5th-year LL.B students are given the slots for the Internship Opportunity at CIPRA NLSIU.
Internship applications should be sent only to email@example.com
Ms Sadhana E.
- Phone: 9900163241
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email ID: email@example.com