The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
The University has twin objectives-
- To change the existing paradigm of skilling, make skill acquisition aspirational and provide an opportunity to all for skilling, up-skilling, and re-skilling.
- Support and nurture entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
The University will offer courses to people from all walks of life and empower the marginalized and minority groups by providing them with an opportunity to attain world-class education. The University aims to develop aware and well-rounded citizens. The course curriculum offered at DSEU will be inspired by industry requirements and will help graduates to be career-ready. Holistic development at affordable costs will be the aim of the University while also ensuring that no student is denied admission due to lack of the ability to pay. The University will provide the opportunities of scholarships and financial assistance for getting loans and support from the Delhi government schemes for higher education.
About the Opportunity
DSEU is hiring for the position of Legal Intern.
The Interns will be expected to support various kinds of projects at the university for comprehensive education and the program encompassing the following:-
- Help plan and design processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Help Draft & proofread contracts
- Research: Students must be well versed in the types and procedures of conducting research.
- Help draft proposals, MoU’s & agreements
Eligibility for the Paid Internship Opportunity at DSEU is:
- Minimum: Must have cleared Final Year of LLB
- Prior experience with a strong interest in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- Technical Expertise in Drafting & proofreading contracts
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like MS Office & Google Workspace
Contractual for 3 months as per DSEU Employment Rules
- Timing – Monday to Friday
- Working Hours 9:30 am- 6:00 pm
10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
To apply for the Paid Internship Opportunity at DSEU, click here.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply