About NUJS Kolkata
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) is a premier public law school in India and is a National Law University located in Salt Lake City of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. In 2021, it was ranked 4th among law colleges in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework, and 2nd by India Today.
About the International Conference on Space Tourism
Centre for Aviation and Space Laws of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences finds it timely to organise an international conference to map the current developments, domestic and international regulatory responses, and the legal ramifications of the same in the backdrop of the myriad developments taking place in this sector.
The goal of the International Conference on Space Tourism is to find out the true nature and extent of the various legal challenges that regulation of space tourism may face, to explore possible solutions to such challenges, as well as to review the various attempts being made or to be made to develop and nurture such solutions by the public and private stakeholders involved.
As this academic exercise is on the current concern faced by the international community, participation from various segments of society is expected. While academicians, students and researchers would benefit immensely from the discussions, the legal practitioners would also be able to acquaint themselves with this emerging branch of law.
With the participation of internationally renowned space law experts as resource persons, even the lawmakers and other government representatives would be benefitted out of their participation in this international conference.
- The time stipulated in this programme schedule is in Indian Standard Time (IST). Resource persons and participants from abroad may please take note of it.
- All resource persons are requested to log in at least 15 minutes before the beginning of their respective session (We would certainly prefer your presence throughout the conference).
- All participants should log in at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the Seminar. The certificate would be issued to only those participants who participate in all sessions.
- All PowerPoint Presentations (PPT) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2022.
- All paper presenters should strictly adhere to the time limit.
- Organisers are not responsible for any problem with Internet connectivity. In case of loss of Internet connectivity during presentations, the opportunity would be given to the next presenter.
Interested individuals may register here.
- Last date for Early Bird Registration: January 1, 2022
- Last date for Normal Registration: January 25, 2022
- Conference Date: January 29, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Fee for Paper Presenters/Participants (within India): Rs. 500/-
- Registration Fee for Paper Presenters/Participants at Normal Rate (within India): Rs. 1000/-
- Early Bird Registration Fee for Paper Presenters/Participants (outside India): USD 20/-
- Registration Fee for Paper Presenters/Participants at Normal Rate (outside India): USD 50/-
All charges relating to the payment of the registration fee are to be borne by the paper presenter/participant. A screenshot of the payment details should be uploaded during registration.
Registration fee, once paid, would not be refunded for any reason.
For queries, kindly contact Mr Rohit Gupta (+91-8854988106) or Ms Anushna Mishra (+91-9938585376).
For more such opportunities; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply