The Securities and Exchange Board of India [SEBI] is the regulator for the securities market in India owned by the Government of India. It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
About the Internship Opportunity with SEBI
SEBI is now accepting applications for its legal internship opportunity, upon relaxation of the Government advisory relating to complete/partial lockdown and travel restrictions.
Eligibility for the Internship Opportunity with SEBI is:
- Student of a Law School/University recognised by the Bar Council of India
- Should have completed at least 3 years of the 5-year LLB course or 2 years of the 3-year LLB course
- Students pursuing LLM course
- Should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in the previous semester results.
The tenure shall not be less than four weeks.
Rs. 10,000/-: Upon satisfactory and successful completion of the internship
- The Head of the Department or the Course Coordinator of the respective Law School/University in charge of the internship program shall submit the application recommending not more than three applicants from their Law School/University in a given quarter.
- No application shall be entertained from individual students.
- The applications for internship shall be sent to the following e-mail address:email@example.com
- the head of the Department or the Course Coordinator shall forward a scanned copy of the cover letter on the letterhead of the respective Law School/University recommending the applicants for internship.
- The curriculum vitae (CV) of each applicant shall be not more than 2 pages with the current contact details.
- The Head of the Department or the Course Coordinator of the respective Law School/University shall be intimated about the applicant/s who would be required to join the internship program.
- In case an applicant fails to report for internship without any reasonable explanation or discontinues the program midway, their Law School/University shall be informed of the same and the applicant shall not be considered for future internships with SEBI.
- Applications shall be e-mailed to SEBI within the first week (1st-7th) of every quarter for internship commencing in the next quarter.
- No application shall be considered beyond the application window.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply