About School of Indian Legal Thought
School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, was established in 1989 to impart an integrated legal education with unique programmes for Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Research levels. One of the major objectives of the School is to undertake systematic research and study of law with a dynamic curriculum that is constantly evolving and by engaging in innovative interdisciplinary research.
Call for Papers by Journal of Indian Legal Thought
The School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University invite you to contribute to the Journal of Indian Legal Thought 14th Volume 2020 and 15th Volume 2021 (ISSN 2249-9989).
Having been published from 2003 onwards the double-blind peer-reviewed Journal of Indian Legal Thought includes original research articles, case comments, short comments and book reviews.
- Long Articles between 8000-12000 (including footnotes)
- Short Articles between 4000-8000 (including footnotes)
- Case notes and legislative comments between 1500-3000 (including footnotes)
Formatting guidelines for Call for Papers by Journal of Indian Legal Thought are:
- All submissions must be in the Microsoft word format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5
- Citations must conform to the Bluebook (20th edn.) style of citation
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author and should not have been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Submit an electronic copy of your manuscript along with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the manuscript, mobile phone no and contact address.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors)
- Articles will go through a double-blind peer review and acceptance will be subject to the report of the peer review team.
All submissions for both Volumes must reach on or before February 28th, 2022.
Submissions are to be mailed to the following email address: email@example.com