About The Muses
‘The Muses’, is the official online bi-annual publication, written and edited by the students of the Department of Law, University of Calcutta, which chronicles all activities under the aegis of the institution and paints a picture of the yearly endeavours of this institute and its students.
This publication provides a platform for the students to exhibit their creative, scientific, literary, academic prowess. In this edition, the committee is accepting submissions from all.
All submissions should be made to email@example.com
- The magazine will accept opinion pieces, prose, poems, travelogues, essays, book and film reviews, and articles.
- Please mention your name, semester, and institutional affiliation in the submission mail.
- The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission for The Muses: 4th Edition’.
- Should be submitted in a pdf and an editable word format.
- Word limit: 5000 words.
- The magazine allows up to three co-authors.
- The magazine will only accept submissions in English.
- Citations should be hyperlinked.
The Magazine is accepting submissions from all. Including individuals not enrolled as students of the Department of Law, University of Calcutta.
Types of Submissions
- Fiction: Stories, Poems
- Non-fiction: Articles, Essays, Opinion Pieces, Travelogues, Book and Film Reviews.
- Photographs, paintings/digital art: Should be submitted in a jpeg format, in the highest resolution possible.
All those contributors whose pieces will be published in the magazine will get an e-Certificate of Publication.
Please Note: Sexually explicit, overtly political, and plagiarised submissions will be rejected.
Click here for the published editions.
February 1, 2022
Any and all queries should be addressed to dolcu.themuses[at]gmail.com
Ahana Bag (Joint Secretary): 8240157690