About the Organization
CIP LEGIT covers the full range of intellectual property requirements including patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, semiconductor layout designs, geographical indication, and domain names, with predominant experience and expertise for patents (drafting, prosecution, opposition, maintenance, revocation, and/or infringement support), and also those that are yet based on equity in India, such as confidential information and trade secrets.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting legal research
- Conducting patent searches and handling the filing
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th Nov’21 and 23rd Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 7500 – 12500 per month
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
To apply to CIP LEGIT, click here.