About the Organization
Yatharth Law Chambers is a third-generation law firm headquartered at Jaipur having a blend of tax, finance, and legal professionals. We provide the highest standards of legal and business advice to clients at national and international levels. We offer all the major practice area disciplines and work with clients of every size and type, from global organizations, government, and non-profit businesses, to smaller entrepreneurs and private individuals.
Our team comprises advocates, chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants, having vast experience in the field of corporate and non-corporate laws and litigations, direct and indirect tax laws and litigations, corporate restructuring, business advisory, direct & indirect tax planning, Benami prohibition laws, consumer laws, FEMA, IPR, arbitration laws, banking & finance, international trade, real estate, accounting, finance, management laws, business & asset valuation, and various other domains.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Learn compliance of direct tax, indirect tax laws, and corporate laws
- Handle drafting and litigations
- Engage in advisory and consultancy
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 11th Nov’21 and 16th Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 3000 per month
- Informal dress code
To apply at Yatharth Law Chambers, click here
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply