About First Legal
First legal is a Delhi based law office and is primarily involved in litigation. The law office, located at B-49, Sarvodaya Enclave, New Delhi, deals extensively in civil matters, while also handling disputes pertaining to company law, criminal law and intellectual property.
About the Job Opportunity at First Legal
The firm is looking to hire an Associate Advocate with 1-3 years of experience. The position of Associate at First Legal, Advocates and Legal Consultants, would entail different aspects of litigation practice.
Eligibility to apply for the Job Opportunity at First Legal is:
- The applicant must be from a reputed law school or National law school (preferred).
- The applicant should have knowledge about the day to day working of the Delhi High Court and is expected to carry out research and drafting work on a daily basis.
- The applicant must have successfully cleared the All India Bar Exam.
- Remuneration will be offered as per market standards.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- The candidate should have sound legal drafting capabilities.
- Candidates from South Delhi will be given preference due to the location of the firm.
- Preference shall be given to a candidate who has his/her own vehicle to commute keeping in mind the current COVID threat.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/Resume at email@example.com.
Kindly answer the following questions, compile and send them in a word document:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why do you want to pursue litigation?
- Research and write an article on any contemporary law topic. The article should be original (unplagiarized) and be of at least 500 words, there is no maximum limit.
Note: Please mention if you could join on an immediate basis.
If you have any queries, you can reach out to us on our e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.Share on facebookShare on twitter