About the Organization
The Edelweiss Group is one of India’s leading diversified financial services conglomerates providing a broad range of financial products and services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions, and individuals. Edelweiss is one of India’s leading diversified financial services conglomerates providing a broad range of products and services. With a client base ranging across corporations, institutions, and individuals, its offerings span multiple asset classes. With a reach across domestic and global geographies, our 1,200,000+ strong client base is serviced through a network of over 450 offices, with over 10,000 employees.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Take a printout of documents for filing in courts
- Check online status of pending cases
- Check and order required stationery from the vendor
- Prepare and maintain various legal MISs
- Coordinate with a team including the advocate to conclude the cases effectively and smoothly
- Coordinate with the accounts team and vendors to raise & clear bills on time
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 21st Oct’21 and 25th Nov’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 5000 per month
To apply, click here.