About the Organization
With the paramount objective of providing cost-effective and efficient legal services to Corporate Houses in the region and to act as one-stop legal services and solutions center for Corporates, in the name and style of Tantia & Associates – Advocates & Solicitors, wherein we endeavor to provide benchmark legal services to our client in areas of law relating Corporate Regulatory Affairs, Insolvency, Banking & Finance, Copyright, Designs, Trademarks, Property & Real Estate and many more. At Tantia & Associates, besides transactional advisory, we also appear and solicit matters before Courts including the Supreme Court of India, High Courts & District Courts, NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, DRAT, Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), NGT, Arbitral Tribunals, SAT and before other Courts/Tribunals.
About the Internship
- Work on reviewing judgments
- Work on legal research and present views on the following fields like Corporate Laws, Insolvency Laws, Banking and Finance Laws, Civil Laws, (Trademarks, Copyright, Designs), Cyber and AI Laws.
- Draft articles and write-ups regarding recent legal updates.
- Research topics and drafting a summary related to different law subjects as per the instructions
- Assist in producing substantive manuals
- Test and implement new legal tools
- Prepare notes based on the research
- Draft pleadings for active litigation
- Create a database of legal knowledge
- Understand the role of technology in the field of law and governance
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work-from-home internship.
- The minimum period shall not be less than one month.
- Good communication skills (should be able to express his/her views)
- Good Command over English (Written and spoken)
- Should be presentable, Well-groomed
- Should be punctual and responsible
- Team player quality
- Right attitude with the temperament of learning.
- Certificate on Completion;
- Dedicated Mentorship;
- Rewards to performer
- Joining would be immediate once the candidate is finalized.
To apply, send us your resume along with cover letter at email@example.com, with Subject Application for Internship – (Name, Institute)