About Chambers of Abhinav Mishra
Founded in 2018 by Abhinav Mishra, the Chambers has emerged as one of the eminent legal service providers for its diverse practice capabilities and caters to matters Pan India. The Chambers assists its clients by way of handling Litigation in Courts and Tribunals and also provides Corporate Advisory as well as legal Consultancy services, on matters pertaining to IBC, M&A, Competition Laws, Restructuring of Debt, White Collar Crimes, Real Estate Laws, IPR and Arbitration proceedings.
Also, the Chambers is involved in assisting startup companies across different sectors by providing them with legal advisory and consultancy services to ensure legal compliance. The Chambers has successfully dealt with many complex issues and have rendered legal opinions on laws specific to various industries.
The Chamber has in a brief span of practice procured certain reportable judgments from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and Hon’ble High Courts of various jurisdictions. The Chamber also focuses upon the promotion and development of legal education by organizing webinars under the banner of the Indian Legal Renaissance on different topics pertaining to law.
About the Job Opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra
Job Opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra is for the post of an Associate [Legal].
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (5 year/3-year LL.B course) from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Experience: 0-1 year.
- Knowledge in Corporate Laws, Civil Procedures, Criminal Procedures, Energy laws and Constitution.
- Good drafting skills.
- Open to travel to handle outstation matters.
The candidates must be:
- Self motivated
- Critical thinker
- Fast learner
- Possessing an eye for details
- Able to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing strong communication skills and writing skills