“Learn to Draft Important Legal Documents”
It is an International, quarterly, peer-reviewed, an online journal which provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among the law students across India.
About the Course
Drafting is a key to success for a law student as it is very necessary for the legal field. Through this course, we will teach you the fundamentals of Civil Drafting. To excel in the field of law one must learn basic work for drafting. This course will help you to become a good professional.
Adv. Preeti Ahluwalia, Practicing Advocate in Delhi High Court.
1 Month (1st October – 30th October)
All law students and Professionals.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of the course.
Modules which would be taught:
- Basic Rules of Procedure under CPC, 1908.
- How to draft Plaint.
- How to draft Written Statement.
- How to draft Writ Petitions before High Court & Supreme Court.
- Special Leave Petition before Supreme Court- Drafting & Procedure.
- How to draft Interlocutory Applications.
- How to draft first, second and Miscellaneous Appeals.
- How to Draft Affidavit.
- How to Draft Notices.
- How to approach a Case before Drafting- What is List of Dates and How to prepare it- How to Prepare Synopsis.
Note: The Course is Module Based Learning. Modules will be sent via mail.
The course fee is INR 100/-
Last date of Registration
30th September 2021
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at – 99911-40223
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method and then register through below link:
Payment once done will not be refunded.
For any Queries mail us at email@example.com