About School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama School of Law aspires to be an internationally – renowned Centre for research and teaching in law. School of Law is dedicated to advancing human dignity, social welfare and justice through knowledge of the law. School of law offers B.A. LL. B (HONS.), B.B.A. LL. B (HONS.), B.Com. LL. B (HONS.), and LL. B Programs.
About the 1st All India Tamil Moot Court Competition
Sathyabama School of Law is organizing their Col. Dr Jeppiaar 1st All India Tamil Moot Court Competition-2021. scheduled to be held from October 7th to 9th, 2021.
The language of the Moot Court Competition is Tamil.
- Registration shall be completed by filling up this google form.
- There are no limits on the number of teams participating from an institution.
- Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the competition.
- Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional date for registration: August 30, 2021
- Last date for registration: September 25, 2021, before 10 PM
- Last date for submission of memorial: October 06, 2021, before 11:59 PM
- Date of the Competition: 7th to 9th October 2021
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 2000 per team.
- Account No.: 616546836
- IFSC Code: IDIB000S201
- Account Holder Name: DR. Dilshaad Shaik
- GPay No.: 9849000331
- Winner: INR 10,000 with certificate
- Runner Up: INR 5,000 with certificate
- Best Male Speaker: INR 2,000 with certificate
- Best Female Speaker: INR 2,000 with certificate
- Best Memorial: INR 3,000 with certificate
Email ID: email@example.com
SSL Moot Court Society:
Mrs Poojashree (Organising Secretary): 9940055807
Arya Abaranji. P. S. (President): 9500044929
Eeshwaa. C. G. (Vice-President): 6383550954