Greetings of the day!
𝙸𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙰 takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a 4 Day – Live Lecture Series on
“Drafting under Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996″ (14th August, 15th August,21st August and 22nd August)”.
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
1. Drafting of Applications under Section 11 and 12 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 (Saturday 14th August, 2021) – Mr. Divyakant Lahoti, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Head – Lahoti Advocates.
2. Drafting of Applications under Section 8, 9, and 16 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (Sunday 15th August, 2021) – Mr. Devashish Tiwari, Senior Associate, Naik Naik & Co. and Mr. Tariq Khan, Principal Associate, Advani & Co.
3. Drafting of Statement of Claim and Statement of Defence under Section 23 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 (Sunday 15th August 2021) – Mr. Gauhar Mirza, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. and Ms. Renu Gupta, Advocate.
4. Drafting of Applications under Section 34 and 37 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (Saturday 21st August, 2021) – Mr. Surjendu Sankar Das, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Advocate – Chambers of Surjendu Sankar Das and Dr. Shashwat Bajpai, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court, Founder Partner, DRSB Law Chambers.
5. International Commercial Arbitration and Foreign Awards (Sunday 22nd August, 2021) – Ms. Iram Majid (AICM, ACA, IMI, MCIARB), Director – IIAM, Executive Director –APCAM and Mr. Anirudh Krishnan, Founding Partner, AK Law Chambers.
REGISTRATION LINK –
FEES – INR 79 early bird registration fee upto 27th July, INR 99 – Normal fee.
PAYMENT DETAILS –
Google Pay : 8878380207
Bhim UPI – 9776999041@upi
Phonepe – 9776999041
Paytm – 9776999041
NOTE – E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
1. Learning Experience from Renowned Arbitration Experts.
2. Certificate of Achievement.
3. Research Internship with 𝙸𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚛𝚊 for top 10 Participants (T&C Applied).
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INTERNSHIP: Top 10 performers of quiz on ADR laws, to be held on 22nd August, 2021 will be granted internship. (Only for those seeking internship with Iuris Jura | Not a mandate for securing Certificate of Achievement.)
NOTE: The speakers will instruct for the 4 – day live lecture series voluntarily and pro-bono.
50% proceeds from this event will be donated to IDIA (Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to legal education) NGO.
Please do register and be part of a noble cause.
Call: Yash Talreja- 7999755987, Nasimuddin Khan- 7828046618.
For further details:
Subscribe us on our website –