The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometres north of the city of Ahmedabad.
There is no particular theme. However, preference would be given to the submissions made pertaining to contemporary legal issues.
It is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords should also be provided.
- Articles (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/ Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1 and justified. All submissions must follow the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’. The authors may refer to The GNLU Law Review Citation Guide from here.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article.
All contributions shall only be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VIII – Issue II’.
The deadline for making submissions is 31st August 2021.
For any queries, write to us at email@example.com or contact:
- Dr Anjani Singh Tomar, Editor-in-Chief, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preet Choksi: 9924113899
- Karan Ahluwalia: 9810340006
Categories:Call For Papers, Opportunities
Leave a Reply