About E-Justice India
E-Justice India is one of the Most Trusted and Popular Legal Website of India. E-Justice India is dedicated to Law Students, Lawyers and Attorneys. It is managed by CSM Partners and Associates LLP (AAS-5840). The aim of E-Justice India is to provide Education in Indian Legal Sector. Through this Portal, we set-up towards Right to Education. E-Justice India provides Legal News, Legal Articles on latest issues, Leading Case Summary, Law Notes, Free and Advanced Certificate Courses, Free Legal Advice, Success Stories of Advocates, Interview of Advocates & Judges and Information about Upcoming Law Events. We also promote other Events through Media Partnership, At the moment our website is generating 75,000+ unique visitors and More than 1.25 lakhs visit every Months. We have Approx 250 Campus Ambassadors in many Law Schools across India.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
1. ejusticeindia.com is looking for undergraduate law students as legal interns for the month of August 2021.
2. Interns are expected to have strong writing, Research and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS – Word.
3. Interns with prior experience of legal writing will be given preference.
5. The duration of internship would be four weeks which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
- You may update your position to ‘Intern at E-Justice India’ on your social media accounts. ejusticeindia.com is active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Please like and follow.
- Deadlines: – There will be reasonable deadlines given to the interns for their work. Interns are expected to adhere to those deadlines. Each interns’ performance will be tracked on an individual basis. ejusticeindia.com reserves the right to terminate the internship based on the non-fulfillment of the deadlines. If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks
- You’ll be in touch with the Internship Coordinators through Whatsapp Group. All the reporting and dissemination of information will take place through the Mail or Whatsapp Group.
Applications are invited from students from recognized Law Institutions and Universities. Candidates are expected to be proficient in legal research and writing, and should be willing to learn.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No stipend shall be provided for the Internship.
- We reserve the right to terminate the internship at any time, if a selected candidate is found to not diligently fulfil his/her obligations during the internship period.
- If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate.
Last Date to Apply: 30 July 2021
Duration: 01 August to 30 August
Interns will selected on the basis of their C.V
Candidates have to apply through the Given Link
For any other queries, feel free to write to us at email@example.com