About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow (INDIA) based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
Swaraj is one of the domains of the Hoot Welfare Society which provides various opportunities for the student nourishment where a student can enhance their knowledge. Under this domain, we offer internship opportunities; strengthen research skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, presentation and communication etc. Thence, it is the best platform to teach students to build their interest. Students whose interests are in socio-contemporary matters are preferable.
About the event
Our organization, Hoot Welfare Society is going to organise a poetry competition on the theme ” Knocking From Inside – Let’s Hoot”.
- Social and Political Independence / सामाजिक एवं राजनीतिक स्वतंत्रता
- Freedom / स्वतंत्रता / आज़ादी
- India: After Freedom / भारत: आज़ादी के बाद
Language- Hindi, English, or Urdu
Who can participate?
Every person who is passionate about poetry can participate.
- Content (50%)
- Clarity of Idea (20%)
- Vocabulary (10%)
- Moral Responsibility (20%)
Registration fees: 40 rupees
- Payment details:
You can directly pay on clicking this link: https://imjo.in/kygEjQ
Or PayTm at 8400117177
- Registration form: https://forms.gle/MSdg6iFtoxiUVamc6
A person is required to register himself by using the above registration link.
- Last Date of registration and Submission- 10th August, 2021
- Date of Result Declaration-15th August 2021
- Submission form: https://forms.gle/odipAmzky12qm4fp7
The people can finally submit their content in the above form.
- No plagiarism is allowed. Work must be the original of the author.
- Content must not hurt the religious and social sentiments of any section of society. Any such content can lead to disqualification.
- The length of poetry should not be more than 200 words.
- Poetry should be on any one of the three given topics in any language of convenience.
- One participant is allowed only for one submission. Multiple submissions are not allowed.
- Hoot welfare Society reserves the right to cancel this event if sufficient participants are not registered in such case the fees will be refunded to the registered students.
- E-certificate shall be provided to all the participants.
- Cash prizes and vouchers to the winner and runner-up in each category (Cash prize depends on the number of registration).
- The top ten submissions will be published on Facebook Page, Instagram and LinkedIn account and the website of the organization.
- Queries, if any, can be addressed at email@example.com or On WhatsApp at 8400117177
Leave a Reply