Towards Law Career is an online platform, that aims to create a community of law professionals and students to cater to the most pressing dilemmas that law students face while making a law career decision.
About the Webinar
The webinar aims to resolve all the queries and misconceptions that law students/lawyers have regarding pursuing LLM Abroad. With the help of our expert speaker, Prerna Deep (Recipient of British council GREAT Scholarship), we also aim to improve the drafting skills of the prospective students for their LLM Applications.
The webinar will take place on 2 consecutive days
Day 1 (June 19, 6-7 PM)
1. The ‘When & Where’ factor
2. Choosing the right program structure
3. General or Specialized LLM, which is better?
4. Preparing for IELTS/TOEFL
Day 2 (June 20, 6-7 PM)
5. Cracking Application Procedure (SoP + Resume + LoR)
6. Funding & Scholarships
7. Settling abroad: Nuances8. Finally, is LLM worth it all?
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to pursue LLM Abroad should register for this amazing opportunity.
The webinar will be held virtually (Link will be shared after successful registration)
The webinar is being conducted FREE of Cost.
June 19 (6-7 PM)
June 20 (6-7 PM)
Leave a Reply