About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow (INDIA) based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About the Event
The Constitution of India safeguards the basic Structure doctrine as it can not be amended by the Parliament under Article 368. But despite this safeguard can we say we are giving protection to the basic structure that is enshrined under the constitution.
The speaker will throw light on the “Basic Structure Doctrine and its challenges” which will be helpful to the students in understanding the concept of basic structure and its relevance in the current scenario.
About the Speaker
Dr. Ayaz Ahmad is an Associate Professor at Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University. He began his academic career from National Law University, Odisha (NLUO) as an Assistant Professor and moved to Glocal University to establish Glocal Law School as the founding faculty.
Dr. Ayaz has published several research papers in reputed journals and opinion pieces in leading newspapers, magazines, and webzines. He has participated in several national and international conferences, seminars, and workshops. He teaches Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, and Interpretation of Statutes. His research interests include Constitutional Theory and Practice, Privatization of Higher Education and Social Justice, Environmental Dispute Adjudication, and Judicial Process.
He can be reached at: email@example.com
- The webinar is open to all. There is no restriction as such.
Date & Timing
- 19th June 2021 (SATURDAY) at 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams/ ZOOM. The link to be sent to the registered candidates.
- The registration is free. One can register through this link: or register here https://forms.office.com/r/2JisKUTbZf
- The registration will close on 18th June 2021.
- In case of any query, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 7480830235 ((AYUSH on WhatsApp).
- Web: https://hoot.org.in
E-certificates to all the participants.