About the Journal
LEGALFOXES LAW TIMES is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Legalfoxes Law Times is Indexed Journal at Many Databases and bears ISSN NO 2582-6034. Journal has Published more than 230 Research papers By Writers from Top Institutes from All over India, Including All National Law Universities.
LEGALFOXES LAW TIMES calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Call for Editors/ Advisors
Advisor – Any Professional
Senior Editor(s): Any Law Professor from any law college.
Associate Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having Past Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Student Editor(s): Law Students/graduates from recognized universities/colleges having Past Editorial board experience/personal publications are suggested to apply.
Prior editorial experience is not a necessary condition to apply.
- The applicant must be Professional, Professor(any teaching faculty),Researcher for the post of Senior editor.
- Student studying in 3yr/5 year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post of Student editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least four publication with a peer-reviewed journal
Type of work: Online
Note: CERTIFICATE WILL BE PROVIDED TO EVERY EDITOR AND STUDENT EDITOR
Contact Number: 9350096894
Srishti Sharma – 7827611043
E-mail ID: lawfoxes[at]gmail.com
website link – http://www.foxeslawjournal.com