Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
Do you think that as a law student, you only need to know about the intricacies of the law and nothing else? Well, you’re wrong.
Just like every manager needs to know the basics of the law that they are governed by, every lawyer needs to have some management skills in order to manage their law firm efficiently and effectively.
In pursuance of this, we present to you this webinar on essential management skills that every lawyer needs to be aware of.
About the Speaker
Aditya Singh is the Founder and Chairman of Alexis Group, India’s leading federation of youth organizations bound by the common motto of Passion for Excellence.
He is also the founder of Indian Law Conclave, World Law Conclave, Vidhi.org and Indian School of Law, Policy & Governance.
Recently, he co-founded the Indian Centre for International Arbitration (ICIA), an upcoming international arbitration institution.
Mr. Aditya Singh has a wide range of accolades in his name, including but not limited to:
- MSc in International Management with Merit University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Gold Level Certificate in Entrepreneurship University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Executive Certificate in Strategic Management of NGO and Non-Profit Organizations Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) University of Delhi
Details of the Webinar
Date : 12th March 2021
Tim : 5 – 6PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: March 12, 2:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: March 12, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the Whatsapp Group after registering. Click here to join.
In case of any queries related to Webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by March 15 or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.