About the Organization
Team Attorneylex is a newly developed organisation that is devoted to the law students of the country. Our primary purpose is to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, analyse the case, read or understand the judgments passed by the courts, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
About the Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 2nd National Article writing competition for all those who want to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are giving them a chance to show their talent.
TOPIC: Any Contemporary Legal Issue.
Any enrolled student of school/ university/ college, graduate/postgraduates, academicians, advocates, and anyone who can express through the words.
Language: English or Hindi.
The Submission Guidelines Are-
- Word Limit – 1200 – 1500 (inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum one co-author)
- All submission must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition.”
- Write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarised content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 19th Bluebook
The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID.
Single Author – 100/-
Co – Authorship – 150/-
Last date of payment and registration: October 20, 2020
Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, October 23, 2020
Declaration of Results: October 28, 2020
- Winner: cash prize Rs. 2000/- + certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: cash prize Rs. 1000/- + certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Certificate of Merit to top 20 performers.
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Oriental Bank of Commerce
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- ORBC0100394
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463