It’s a 21 days course having Weekend Classes only.
Criminal litigation refers to the process of trying a criminal defendant in a court of law. Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceived as threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property, health, safety,and moral welfare of people inclusive of one’s self. Most criminal law is established by statute, which is to say that the laws are enacted by a legislature. Criminal law includes the punishment and rehabilitation of people who violate such laws.
Criminal law varies according to jurisdiction, and differs from civil law, where emphasis is more on dispute resolution and victim compensation, rather than on punishment or rehabilitation.
Criminal procedure is a formalized official activity that authenticates the fact of commission of a crime and authorizes punitive or rehabilitative treatment of the offender.
- Learn from experienced speaker
- Notes will be provided
- Weekend classes
- Live lectures
- Chance to Enhance your CV
- Special doubt solving classes
- Test would be conducted
- Recording of Session is also Available
- Introduction To The Concept Of Crime, The Structure of Criminal Justice and the General Principles of Liability.
- Harm And The Boundaries Of Criminal Law.
- Considering Cases- How To Effectively Summarises Cases And Write A Case Note.
- Murder/ Culpable Homicide.
- Defences To Murder.
- Concept Of Actus Reus And Mens Rea.
- General Defences.
REGISTRATION FEE –299 INR.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Via Paytm/ Phone Pay/ Google Pay – 7023627441.
Last Date of Registration – 25 September 2020.
CONTACT US AT
VISIT US AT