ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Towards Law Career (TLC) is an online platform that serves the purpose of creating a community of law professionals and students to cater to various issues that freshers face while making a career decision.
ABOUT THE POSITION
TLC is working upon a new segment namely “Case Briefs” which will focus upon providing law students/enthusiasts with the briefs of landmark cases of various law subjects included in the 5 yr LL.B course.
The purpose is to create a unified database of all such case laws which can be used in exams and real life.
WHO CAN APPLY
Law students from any year are encouraged to apply. It’s an online opportunity.
1. Submit at least 5-8 case briefs on an assigned law subject within a stipulated time in a given format.
2. Contribute to the database as per requirements
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV along with a writing sample (showcasing your research/writing skills) to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE “Application for Researcher”
1. Publication of blogs with your name as the primary author
2. Co-editor position: If your work is found impressive after completion of the task, you will be added to the core team as a co-editor with the main author
3. Honing leadership, research, and teamwork abilities.
3 weeks minimum.Can be extended based on preference and quality of work.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15th September 2020
Website link: https://www.towardslawcareer.com/
Official link: https://www.towardslawcareer.com/post/call-for-researchers