Home of Youth for Development and Rendering Awareness (H.Y.D.R.A) is a trust created by young and energetic Under Graduate students from different colleges, created to increase political and social awareness among youth by organizing various events like Mock Parliament, Debates, Exhibitions, Symposiums, etc. It is a non-profit , non-political and secular organization. Its aim to spread and promote public awareness and promote social service among youth. It works to develop the skills like public speaking , leadership quality and communication skills etc.
About the Competition
Throughout an attempt to enhance the production and distribution of scientific facts, H.Y.D.R.A. is hosting the 1st National Article Writing Competition to promote intellects’ perspectives on a range of daily issues. When achieving our priorities, we remain dedicated to working with members of the public to insure that they represent their best interests.
- Gender Sensitive Indian Society is Prerequisite for Queer Empowerment.
- How do you think will this year 2020 shape the year 2021?
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence : The threat of jobless future OR Better job opportunities through re-skilling and up-skilling
NOTE: THERE SHALL BE NO CHARGES FOR PUBLICATION.
01 August 2020 ———– Registration Begins
08 August 2020 ———–Registration Closed
15 August 2020 ———- Date of Submission of the Manuscript
05 September2020 ————-Result Declaration*
Date is subject to change
Any person from the legal fraternity, journalism, commerce, management, economics or any other social science knowledge seeker are also welcomed to submit their articles of original work for publication on the blog.
A jury of respected professors / luminaries from diverse backgrounds will judge the entries
- The body of the article shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Submission should be made only in .docx/.doc format.
- Alignment of the article must be justified.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author.
- The article must not exceed 1000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- For Citation and Referencing BLUEBOOK, 20th Edition must be referred
- Uniform method for citation may be followed; moreover an article with plagiarism more than 15% will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The name of the file must be the exact title of the article.
- The author must submit the article on time otherwise late submission will not be entertained.
- Co- Authorship is not allowed.
- Any submission made not in consonance with the guidelines will automatically leads to disqualification.
How to Submit?
- After the registration all the participants will get a google form link on their Email id for the submission of the manuscript. Participants need to fill the given detail on the google form and attach their document.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
- Top 5 articles will be published on H.Y.D.R.A. website and other social platforms.
- Winner will get merit certificate
- All the participants will get the certificate. (only who will submit manuscripts)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: – 9205510739 , 9650171443