Course Designed by Baglekar Akash Kumar, Advocate and Co-author of Consumer Protection, 2019 Book-published by EBC. Foreword by Justice V. Ramasubramanian and Special Appreciation by Mr. Arvind P. Datar.
Course starts from 1st of every month
Module 1: Introduction
- History of the Act
- Important Definitions
- Common Interest or Grievance Required for Class-action complaints
- Consumer Protection Councils
Module 2: Establishment and District, State and National Commission
- District Commission
- State Commission
- National Commission
- Manner in which Complaint shall be made and Proceedings be conducted
- Procedure of Admission of Complaint and Findings of District Commission
- Limitation Period to File Complaint
Module 3: Mediation under Consumer Protection Act
- What is Mediation
- Who is a mediator
- Why Mediation
- Provisions in regard with Mediation under Consumer Protection Act
- Procedure for Conducting Mediation under the Consumer Protection Act
- Product Liability
- Offence and Penalty
Module 4: Sample of Consumer Complaints
- How to file Consumer Complaint under the Act
- How to draft Complaint
- Filing of Consumer complaint
Course Fee :600/-
Administration of Courses
1. Duration of the course is 2 weeks.
2. Video lectures (Recorded).
3. Access to the material(softcopy) would be granted.
4. You have to finish a module within specified time.
5. You will be given 3 days to submit the questionnaire at the end once we sent.
1. Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
2. Softcopy certificate will be provided.
3. Questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.
Registration and Payment Details
Click here, to register
UPI ID: KATOGEDULLP@icici
WhatsApp or Call us at+91-8851742417+91-9136804644