About the Organization
National Cooperative Union of India (NCUI) is the apex organization of all cooperatives in the country. At present, there are thirty-seven cooperative education field projects and four women exclusive projects being run in various parts of the country. Through its field projects, NCUI has been closely working with cooperative societies and needy populations in respective districts to raise the living standards of the poor by engaging them in various income-generating activities.
The membership of NCUI is broad-based comprising cooperative institutions at the national level, state level, and multi-state cooperative societies representing all sectors of the Indian cooperative movement. Currently, NCUI enjoys membership of over 8.5 lakh cooperative societies and touching the lives of over 30 crore population across India.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Reviewing documents pertaining to cooperative legislations in India
- Undertaking research on issues related to livelihoods, rural economy, and cooperative sector
- Writing articles and reports to promote the activities of the organization
- Working on documentation of success stories and best practices related to artisans and cooperatives associated with the organization
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Nov’21 and 30th Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 8000-12000 /month
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
To apply, click here.