About the Organization
Medius Technologies Private Limited is an IT company based in Mumbai. We are a debt management & collection platform for banks & NBFCs.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details
- Filing pleadings with the court clerk
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings
- Keeping the law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes
Candidates must have Sanad and freshers are welcome.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 14th Nov’21 and 19th Dec’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 5000 per month
To apply at Medius Technologies Private Limited, click here.