About the Organization
Prajna Self-Care is a startup in the preventive healthcare space for corporates and individuals, providing novel self-care tools and strategies to excel and achieve full potential both in terms of an individual’s professional and personal life through carefully curated innovative well-being programs.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on insolvency & bankruptcy code, 2016 cases filed before the NCLT
- Handling scrutiny of orders of the NCLT, NCLAT, and SC to identify relevant information as per requirement
- Collating data regarding liquidation cases before the NCLT
- Collecting relevant information from websites such as IBBI, Insolvency professional’s website, etc.
- Assisting seniors in the Bank NPL portfolio sale
- Helping in setting up and managing data room for the bank
- Resolving queries of investors in the data room
- Working on the documentation and due diligence process
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 24th Aug’21 and 28th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Must have knowledge of current trends in the distress debt industry
- Must have sound knowledge of banking law and the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Must have a good understanding of the SARFAESI Act, DRT, and IBC law, etc.
- Must have work experience in banking/similar industry would be an added advantage
- Must have sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a confident individual with excellent presentation skills
- Must have good knowledge & experience of using MS Office
- Must take ownership of the work
- Must have done graduation or post-graduation in law (LLB /LLM)
- Must have 1-5 years of similar experience
Rs. 5000 per month
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
To apply at Prajna Self-Care, click here.