About the FamPay
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world – Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About the Internship
We are looking for an intern to join the Legal team and add significant value to our product and business. You will be assisting the Team who will be ensuring that FamPay operates as per law of the land & business, offer counsel on legal and compliance issues, create an effective guardian of the organization, and facilitate business strategies development.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to the company’s business products and provide advice to the business units regarding legal risks associated with such transactions.
- Research various aspects of law and advise on how to structure the business to make it compliant with laws.
- Conduct due diligence on the company.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, master services, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of FamPay and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- Pre-final, final year LLB students and freshers can apply
- Available for 2-6 months
- Previous internship experience in law firms or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Competitive Stipend
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Merchandise: T-Shirts and Goodies
- Subscriptions to premium platforms
- Friendly leaves policy
- Chance to work full-time at FamPay
To apply, click here.
Leave a Reply