About Special Situation Advisors India Private Limited
Special Situation Advisors India Private Limited (SSA) is the leading boutique investment bank and advisory firm operating in the distressed asset segment. We are financial advisors to financial institutions that want to sell their NPA portfolios and also to help distressed companies looking for investments for a turnaround. Banks like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank, etc. are our clients and we are also venturing into new business related to the health care and senior citizen segment.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 cases filed before the NCLT
- Handling scrutiny of orders of the NCLT, NCLAT, and SC to identify relevant information as per requirement
- Collating data regarding liquidation cases before the NCLT
- Collecting relevant information from websites such as IBBI, Insolvency professional’s website, etc.
- Assisting Seniors in the Bank NPL portfolio sale.
- Helping in setting up and managing data room for the bank.
- Resolving queries of investors in the data room.
- Documentation and Due diligence process.
MS-Office MS-PowerPoint MS-Excel
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Jul’21 and 21st Aug’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- are from Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, and neighbouring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
Number of Vacancies
To apply, click here.