JudicateMe is an open access, peer-reviewed journal on Law, Science and Management. It aims to seek and share comprehensive information including research projects, case analysis, blogs on various legal issues, scientific developments and management related areas.
Objective of JudicateMe is to provide a common platform for students, scholars, academicians and practitioners to share their knowledge and strengthen their subject domain by learning about latest developments happening globally in their field of interest. Our Vision is manifold. Besides serving as a cardinal academic forum for publishing research the journal is designed to be an effective tool and support for the legal, scientific, and management fraternity by giving them authentic research works for reference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSIONS
We, here at JudicateMe focus on in-depth research and original content of the Author so as to encourage creativity and extensive study of the topic, that’s why we do not believe in the concept of “First Come, First Serve”. Our team works day and night to make sure that the Authors who have worked spectacularly in their papers are given preference over others which will encourage others as well to improve and do an extensive research in their work. Our aim is not to exclude other authors but to choose best amongst the best.
The submission should revolve around contemporary issues of law.
- The Manuscript should be in Word Format along with an appropriate Title.
- The quality-based selected papers will be published in the form of International Standards Serial Number, ISSN 2582-7324.
- The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
- Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere the following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000 to 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000 to 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case Analysis: 500 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book Review: 1000 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Memorials: Arguments Advance should not exceed 25 pages.
- The Articles must be in Times New roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1’ margin on all sides.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20th edition Blue Book).
- Submission Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
- Please upload submissions according to the guidelines mentioned at the following link: https://forms.gle/pcWTbtkiYo5yVxk86
- First Prize: Cash prize + 1 Free Publication + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Second Prize: Cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Third Prize: Cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Best Research Paper: Cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Top 15 Entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Publication).
We have other exciting prizes to offer which are incentive and cash based. Visit our website for more details. Visit us at www.judicateme.com | https://judicateme.com/call-for-papers/
The last date of submission is 15th August, 2021.
Confirmation and acknowledgement of receiving paper will be sent within 48 hours and Confirmation regarding selection of paper will be given within the span of 7 days.
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, Title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address and phone number.
Note: No Publication Fee is charged by Team JudicateMe but once the Manuscript gets selected by the Editorial Board, students will be asked to pay a small token amount of Review & Processing Fees which is provided to the Board.
The Review & Processing fee for :
Single authored article is INR 750
Co-authored article in INR 1200
The publication will be available at www.judicateme.com
For Further Assistance:
Saumya Tripathi (Editor)
WhatsApp no: 9044382618
G Brahmakrit Rao (Internship Co-ordinator)
WhatsApp no: 9810709121
Categories:Call For Papers, Opportunities
Leave a Reply