ABOUT THE EVENT
Legal Zems is organizing CALL FOR PAPERS (NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CRIMINAL LAW). In this conference participants have to present their submitted research paper. Paper presentation is the oral summary of an accomplished research study of an empirical or theoretical nature. The presenters are requested to present their papers with only occasional reference to their notes rather than by reading out previously prepared texts. Participants are requested to Submit Softcopies of their Paper. There will be 2 rounds for this competition. For Round 2 only 30 best papers will be selected for presentation. The Registration fee for 2nd round will be payable after the declaration of Round 1 Result.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Any students who is pursuing their LLB. i.e. 3 Years or 5 Years Degree from any recognized university/College in India can Participate in this Competition.
- Crime Against Women
- Criminal Justice System in India
- Traditional & New Crime
- Crime and Punishment revision.
NOTE:- Author can choose any one theme mentioned above. Author can make their own sub-themes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Authors may send their research paper at email@example.com with subject mentioning “RESEARCH PAPER SUBMISSION” with Cover Letter mentioning NAME, COLLEGE NAME, YEAR OF STUDY, COURSE, and CONTACT NUMBER AND MAIL ID.
- The File should be in PDF and Word (Docx.) format.
- Both of the files must be save by the name of the author.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:-
- Research Paper: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- The Research Paper must Included Abstract 300 words.
- The system of citation which is expected to be followed by the author is 20th BLUEBOOK Edition.
- The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Body: Font Size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
- Text : Justified
- Footnotes: Font Size: 10
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: Single
- Paper Size: A-4
- Text : Justified
Plagiarism is allowed only up to 25%. It is the duty of the author to assure the originality before the submission. Plagiarism more than 25% subject to disqualification of paper.
REGISTRATION FEES & PROCESS:-
Round 1:- Rs. 300/- (Single Author)
Rs. 500/- (Co-Author)
Round 2:- Rs. 600/- (Single Author)
Rs. 1000/- (Co-Author)
(Round 2 Fee only payable after the result of round 2)
Registration Form Link:- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mWyRonapF8jYgC5IDv7zzThtCpKLJqviZI7YYxW8v3s/edit
NOTE:- Co-Author shall be allowed upto only 2 Members.
Paytm / Phonepe / Google Pay:- 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar or Prashant Mishra)
Round 1:- Paper Submission & Publication
Round 2:- Paper Presentation Round
The Presentation is restricted to 09 Minutes+06 Minutes time format for rebuttal round.
Platform: – Google Meet
- All selected papers will be published in Legal Zems E-Magazine & Official Website with certificate of Publication.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- All the submission sent must be original and should not have been published or under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- There must not be any copyright issues with the paper sent for the publication purposes, and if any such issues are later discovered, Legal Zems is not responsible in any regard. The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious diserimination, illegal or terror activities etc. The article is subject to be rejection for its content is likely to offend the religious or political sentiments of the readers.
- Legal Zems reserves the right to publish the shortlisted papers. The shortlisted authors have to sign the copyright agreement with the publisher.
Best Presenter: – Cash Prize of Rs. 2200/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Certificate of Publication
Runner Up: – Cash Prize of Rs. 1800/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Certificate of Publication
CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION & PARTICIPATION (SOFT Copy) FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS who submitted their paper for Round 1.
Last date of Registration: – 16th May, 2021
Last date of submission: – 19th May, 2021
Conference Date: – 23rd May, 2021
Declaration of Round 1 Result: – 21st May, 2021 (Only Qualified Participants will be notified on their email id if their paper selected for presentation.)
Declaration of Round 2 Results: – 25th May, 2021
- The oral presentation shall be in the form of Microsoft power point slides which contains the brief of your paper.
- All the Authors shall be present during the event. There shall be an interactive session with the judges, during the time allotted for the event.
- During each paper presentation session, there will be two signals given by a timekeeper. The first signal indicates there are only TWO minutes remaining for the presentation. The second signal indicates that the time is over for the presentation and the author would have to end their presentation.
- The presenters should be punctual for their presentation as scheduled and login for the respective session 15 minutes before the paper presentation session.
- Presenter should be in their formal attire during the presentation
- The Best Paper Award is under the Hon’ble Judges and the organizers discretion.
- The organizers have right to amend the rules without any prior notification.
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The 2nd round fee shall be accepted on or before 22nd May, 2021 (05.00 P.M.) After that no fee shall be entertained.
- Courier charge shall be applied.
- For participation certificate it is mandatory for the participants to attend the conference and their attendance will be marked.
- Decisions of organizers shall be final and binding.
- If any outsider wants to attend the conference He/She can attend it on the nominal cost of Rs. 100 and get a certificate of participation of the conference only.
Contact Number: – 8376951009, 9315486852
Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org