Legal Foxes Law Times has called for papers. The last date to submit is 20th April, so send your papers now!
About Legalfoxes Law Times
Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034] [INDEXED] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of Lawyers, law professors, PHD Scholars and young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Legalfoxes Law Times has published manuscripts from National As well as International Writer, Manuscripts are published of Authors from Bangladesh, Practicing Lawyers, Law Professors and PHD Scholars from all over the Country, Law students from National law Universities, Christ University, Indraprasta University and all other Reputed colleges and Universities.
Why Legalfoxes Law Times ?
- Fast Track procedure of publication
- Viewers, writers and readers worldwide
- Get Professional and excellent publication experience.
- Get Rewarded for excellent Manuscripts
Special Packages for Research Scholars, law Professors and LLM Candidiates
Call for Papers
Legalfoxes Law Times calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Indexed at 10+ databases
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Top 3 Authors will get Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 15 Authors will get certificate of merit
- Certificate of publication for all authors
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the form.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
The last date to submit is 20th April 2021.
- Single authored manuscript: Rs. 550/-
- Co-authored manuscript: Rs. 850/-
- Manuscript submitted by 3 authors: Rs. 1100/-
WEBSITE – http://www.foxeslawjournal.com
Devshree Dua: 9650323344