About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
Memo Pundits is delighted to organize a Masterclass on ‘Willem C Vis.’ It is one of the most prestigious moots for law students where participants get an ample amount of preparation time but it requires a very systematic approach to make it to the top rounds. This session would focus on the preparation for the competition. It would help students learn about the practical aspect of the competition and different tips to be kept in mind while participating in Willem C. Vis.
About the Speaker
Akash is an Assistant Lecturer at Jindal Global Law School teaching Arbitration courses. He completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from Tamil Nadu National Law University in the year 2018 and completed his Master of Laws in International Commercial Arbitration Law from the Stockholm University in 2019. During the LL.M. programme, he participated in the Vis Moot, Vienna and the Stockholm University team cracked into Top 16 out of 372 teams from all over the world and received Honourable Mention for the Best Memorandum for Claimant. He has been trained at the Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC), Malaysia and recently co-headed the organising committee for 10th Indian Willem C. Vis Pre-Moot, 2020 organised by Jindal Global Law School.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 29th January 2021
- Time: 4PM – 5PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Jan 29, 1:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Jan 29, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the registration form for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.
In case of any queries, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by Feb 2 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.