Kanoon Sangrah is an endeavour by a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual.
Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform for those with blue-sky perspectives about the law. The platform holds the vision to provide access to Legal information in one click.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Kanoon Sangrah is pleased to announce the second online national constitutional law quiz competition aimed at providing students and constitutional law enthusiasts across the country with a unique forum for checking their skills and quizziy instincts.
MS. ANKITA SINGH:
She is and alumnus of faculty of law, University of Lucknow. A studious student who participated in plethora of events. For instance, she won several moot courts, webinars, submitted research papers. Gave PCS J Exam in 2018 and cracked that in the very first attempt. Currently she is designated as Civil Judge (JUNIOR DIVISION). She is full og ardour. We are honoured to have her as a Judge of our event.
We at Kanoon Sangrah are accepting only participants from the field of law for this event.
Any student who is pursuing five years or a three years course of law will be preferred.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The quiz will be conducted online.
2. The participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of laptops or mobile phones.
3. The quiz will comprise of 90 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in a go.
4. Every question will be carrying equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
5. The quiz will be based on the constitutional law of India and other general constitutional principles.
Participation as a team is prohibited.
6. The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter concerned with the competition.
7. The certificate shall be in a digital form and will be sent on the email id provided at the time of registration.
8. Participants will ensure decent internet connectivity and advised to be online at least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
9. Any technical issues faced by any participant from their end shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers of no liability towards the same.
10. The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case.
1. Lawpreneurz: -1st winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects’ videos and notes for 1year– worth 8k. 2nd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects’ videos and notes for 6 months – worth 6k. 3rd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects’ videos and notes for 1 month – worth 2k.
2. LAW MENTORING: -1st winner- Platinum Package + 3 E-books by Law Mentoring- Worth 2K. 2nd winner – Law Mentoring Gold Package + 3 E-books by Law Mentoring Worth 1.5K. 3rd winner- Law Mentoring Gold Package + 3 E-books by Law Mentoring Worth 1.5K.
3. Central Law Publication: –
1 book on constitutional law worth ₹ 1000 will be given free of cost to all the 3 winners.
4. JLSR JOURNAL: Free publication to Top 2 in JLSR Journal (worth-800 each) and 50 percent off in publication fee with JLSR Journal for 3rd position holder(worth-400each).
- 25 percent off in publication fee with JLSR journal for all the participants.
- Online Internship Opportunity to Top 25 with JLSR Journal.
- Internship opportunities at Law Mentoring for all the participants.
- 4. Campus Ambassadorship to all the participants at Katcheri.
- 5. 10 percent off in katcheri.in’s Collab courses.
- Top 5 participants will get an opportunity to publish their blogs on our website free of cost.
- The top 10 participants will get an internship opportunity from Kanoon Sangrah.
- Certificate of Excellence will be given to Top 3 performers.
- Certificate of Merit will be given to Top 10 performers.
ENDOWMENTS BY: –
Lawpreneurz: -Lawpreneurz is India’s digital law school which acts as the perfect platform for every student who dreams to become a lawyer. Straight from preparing aspirants in finding their right law school to helping law students learn their law subjects better through well-defined video lectures, exhaustive notes, solved Q&A to ace their exams to Skype sessions, for a more 1-1 personalized method of learning, Lawpreneurz aims to provide quality education accessible to students pan India.
Law Mentoring: Lawmentoring.com is the First Legal Mentorship Programme in India that caters to an individual’s need for the preparation of the Judicial Service Examination in various states in India, applying to L.L.M abroad and securing a scholarship, how to maximise one’s potential in law school and what are the career options after a law degree.
Its goal is to ensure that everyone is mentored with the right aptitude and mentorship is made accessible to everyone. With an evident dearth of efficient mentorship programmes, Law mentoring is also providing various mentorship programmes to law students across India. They have rolled out four unique Mentorship Programmes catering to the various needs of law students, including those studying in 11th and 12th standard.
Central Law Publication: –
It is a leading publication House dealing exclusively in the publication of Law books for students. It enjoys the reputation of publishing standard Law textbooks both in English and Hindi authored by eminent teachers, professors & deans of various Universities and Law colleges. Many of its Books have been awarded by the Government of India.
This is an online journal which provides an online interactive platform for the publication of short articles, long articles, book reviews, case comments, research papers, essays in the field of law.
IMPORTANT DATES: –
Last Date for Registration: – 24th January 2021
Date of the Quiz: – 25th January 2021 Result: – 29th January 2021
*time of the quiz will be conveyed in the WhatsApp group*
REGISTRATION FEE: – Rs. 50/-
PAYMENT THROUGH: – Phone pay/Bhim/G Pay/Paytm/Airtel payment bank/Amazon Pay on 7784020662
REGISTRATION LINK: Click here
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT-
Mail us at: email@example.com
Or Contact: Manish Tiwari-6306932476