We legal intelligence are back with series on Mock Trial organised by Lex Consilium Foundation in association with Legal Intelligence.
Session 1- What is Mock Trial and How to do it.
SPEAKER: MAJ.GEN.(PROF.) NILENDRA KUMAR
(Former judge Advocate General (ARMY) Former Director of Amity Law School, Noida
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SESSION:
- E- Certificate and Notes of the session will be provided.
- E- Books on CrPC, IPC, CPC and Recording if the Session will be Provided.
DETAILS OF THE SESSION:
- DATE: 29th November, 2020
- Time: 4 p:m onwards
- Platform: Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 9748789987 (Priya Gupta)
- Charge – Rs 75/-
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK:
- WEBSITE- https://www.legalintelligence.info/criminal-investigation-to-trial
- FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/Legal-Intelligence-105575191186708/
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT:
- (Priya Gupta) – 9748789987, 6291295965