LEXOPEDIA IS A COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL AND TRUSTED PLATFORM FOR LAW STUDENTS WHICH AIMS TO PROVIDE LEGAL UPDATE, ARTICLES ON LEGAL CONTEMPORARY ISSUES AND TO ASSIST WITH STUDY MATERIAL TO LAW STUDENTS, LAW EXAMS ASPIRANTS BY PROVIDING AN AMICUS ATMOSPHERE TO STUDY. WE BELIEVE IN “GROUP STUDY IS BETTER THAN INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS.”
Lexopedia takes immense pleasure in inviting your student fraternity to our event, National Blog Writing Competition 2020, which will take place on October 30th, 2020.
National Blog Writing Competition organized by Lexopedia aims to prepare students, Scholars and various exam aspirants to enhance their legal research and writing skill along with to lead their focus towards various legal contemporary issues
ANY LEGAL CONTEMPORARY ISSUE
• The submission may be on a contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 700-1000 words excluding footnotes.
• All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
• All footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 single-spaced and should conform to any recognized uniform form of citation.
• The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
• All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
• The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to
• The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
• In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
• Only those participants will be given a certificate who appear and submit the response within the stipulated time.
• The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Lexopedia.
• Register by: 25th October, 2020
• Latest Submit by: 30th October,2020
• Date of Result Declaration: 5th November, 2020
• Date for issuing Certificates: 6th November, 2020
• Registration Fee: (Single Author: 70/-) (Co-Author: 100/-)
• Co-Authorship is Allowed upto Two Members Only.
• Payment Method: Google Pay/Paytm/Phone Pay@9783072418
• After Payment, Participants are Required to take screenshot or picture of payment receipt. Which Then to be uploaded in registration form.
REGISTRATION FORM LINK
• 1st Prize – Cash prize of Rs.1000 + Certificate of Merit and Free Publication
• 2nd Prize – Cash prize of Rs.750 + Certificate of Merit and Free Publication
• 3rd Prize – Cash prize of Rs. 250 + Certificate of Merit and Free Publication
• Rank “4” to “10” Certificate of Appreciation and Free Publication.
• E-Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all upon successful submission.
• Top 5 Performers will get 10 % discount on Law Rounder Civil Drafting Course
• Top 5 Performers will get 10 % off on VAKEEL SAHAB PRO events.
• In case of query, contact
• Contact no- 9783072418 (Aditya Sharma), 7014319504 (Muskan Agrawal)